Ever since dealers have embraced the internet, the fundamentals of sales and the sales process have subsequently evolved to improve the customer experience in showroom, over the phone and online. Here at Subaru of Brampton we have recognized these important trends and have refined our selling process to do just that! We expect our sales staff to give consistent quality responses online, over the phone and in person.
A nice metaphor for sales people was that they used to be compared to lions. Lions will wait around until they are hungry and then go out and hunt for their next meal. Today, sales people are more closely compared to farmers. You have to prepare your field, plant your seed and nurture it, give it time to develop and finally harvest when the time is right. Subaru vehicles are unique with their symmetrical all wheel drive and Subaru Canada has had record sales over the last year. Submit your resume to become one of our elite Sales Consultants.
- Knowledgeable about Subaru vehicles
- Knowledgeable about the Automotive Industry
- Some sales experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- OMVIC Licensed Required
- Confident, personal & friendly, inviting, organized, self-motivated, team player and confident speaking to strangers
- Quality speaking skills, spelling and grammar a plus